“Such a great time!”

Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Segway Tours of Philadelphia
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I went with a friend because we just wanted to ride the Segways. Turns out, we got to learn some fun tidbits about Philly too through our guide, Rasa. While some of us were nervous about getting on the segways, we were able to learn quickly through the confidence and teaching of Rasa. She really got us to feel comfortable on them. Had a BLAST.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We went on the cheesesteak tour in Philly and it was a great time. Our guide Lisa was very knowledgeable about the city and we learned a lot of history on our way to each of the cheesesteak places. She was really fun too. She took the time to teach us how to use the segways (which is a lot easier than I thought it would be). I can't wait to try another tour with them sometime!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

What a blast! We had an awesome time with our Tourguide Lisa - who was quite knowledgeable and lots of fun too! It was a great way to see lots of sites and note places we want to return to for a more in-depth visit. This was my third Segway tour and the longest (we did the 3 hour) and it was awesome.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Both my teenager and I really enjoyed this tour. The tour guide was fun and very competent, although the Segway itself was definitely the star of the show. I will look for these tours in other cities... it's great fun to ride and a wonderful way to cover a lot of ground in a little time.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Thank you for a really, really fun day! My friend and I were a little hesitant to try the Segways, but it was so easy - especially with the help and support of the DeTours team and the other participants. If you haven't tried this because you think you can't do it - forgetaboutit! It's the most fun you'll have standing up! lol We went Friday, and I'm still smiling on Sunday : ) We had fun from the minute we got on to the minute we got off. Try it; you'll like it.