“Good food; better value”
Review of Panini's Trattoria - CLOSED

Panini's Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Benjamin Franklin House
Description: Family-owned; outdoor seating; across from Franklin's Block; BYOB restaurant
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Happened across this little restuarant (seats about 24 people) while out walking in search of brunch. Panini's offered an excellent "Choice of Pasta" brunch menu, and I found the food very good and the service prompt and friendly. The atmosphere is also very nice, clean and quiet.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This tiny stop near the Wyndham Hotel is a grand place to sample real Italian cuisine. I had salad, manicotti, creme brûlée cheesecake, and cappuccino, a wonderful meal. The service is friendly and helpful. Don't be put off by the slender building. The people are great-hearted.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

If your looking for a great atmosphere and wonderful food this is the place to go. Great specials great people wonderful management.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had a one night stay in Philly staying at the Windham in the Old City. About a quarter mile walk to this excellent Italian eatery. The menu is extensive and the food and service were fabulous. It was a very cold night so few people were out, but it was worth the walk. This was my second time there and I have had the veal and chicken entrees. Highly recommended. It is a fairly small venue and had a great conversation with some of the guests.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate here a couple of times while staying at the near by Penn's View Hotel. We had a look at a couple of the local restaurants menus when we first arrived and here looked good and was recommended by the hotel staff. We were very happy we chose to eat here. I had minestrone soup for starter and spaghetti in a tomato sauce with garlic sausage for main. Both of these dishes were very tasty and the portions were ample. The servers were very attentive and kept our drinks topped up. Panini's is nothing amazing but the food is nice, service is good and it is very reasonably priced, I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting or living in Philadelphia.