“Great burger and sweet potato fries.....”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #409 of 4,509 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: University City
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Had the Santa Fe burger and sweet potato fries. Both were outstanding. Was able to order from rare to well done. I had it medium and it was done perfectly.

Met the general manager who was attentive to all the little details. He was making sure everything ran smoothly.

If you are in Philly and want a great burger in a casual atmosphere, you need to stop here.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Went here for lunch - we had to try Bobby Flay's - it did not disappoint! The menu is simple, clear, with options that suggest that they actually have listened to and care about their customers' preferences! We tried low carb burgers on top of salads ("topless burger salad"), choosing the Buffalo Style Burger (blue cheese)and Napa Valley Burger (goat cheese) and then filled in the carbs with sweet potato fries. So delicious! You also choose how you want the burger cooked. You can also order turkey burgers or chicken breast. Any burger can be "crunchified" with chips, etc. Wanted to come back for a midafternoon and late afternoon second and third round just to work through this menu! The staff were extraordinarily helpful, ensuring we knew about all the special sauces and making sure we felt welcome and were satisfied (we were in military uniform; maybe they were just great citizens, but we certainly appreciated the appreciation for our soldiers). This is a fun place to eat that serves real food and prepares it right!

1  Thank fred200099
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I had been looking forward to trying Bobby’s Burger Palace since I had eaten at Bobby Flay’s Steakhouse at the Borgata in Atlantic City, NJ, last summer. I come from Chicago and have had some great steaks, but the steak at Bobby Flay’s was the best I had ever eaten.
My chance finally came on Sunday and I was not disappointed at all. A friend and I decided to go there on a whim after enjoying a lovely Living Social “Vinyasa on the Vineyard” yoga and wine tasting adventure just outside of Philly.
I had the Dallas Burger, we shared the sweet potato fries, and we both had the margaritas. YUM!!!! We were so glad we went!
I enjoyed the Bobby Flay Steakhouse more, but this is a great concept restaurant with delicious food and good service. The place was busy the entire time we were there!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We found this by accident and we were so glad we did! The burgers were delicious, perfectly done, and we both had a hard time choosing! The sweet potato fries and the onion rings were awesome! So happy.

I love this kind of food, and Bobby's is the best!

1  Thank chocoholic2
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We liked the decor and the music. The food was great as was the service. It was conveniently located across from the Rave Movie Theater in a nice college neighborhood.

1  Thank Robin G