Where do I start? If someone had told me that a hotel could have dirty towels, holes in the walls, mold in the bathroom and on the windowsills, leaky ceiling above bed, and the room wasn't vacuumed or bathroom cleaned -- and those problems were the least severe, I wouldn't believe it. But I saw it myself!
1. Blood one the floor in the bathroom from a prior guest (or worse)
2. An elevator that gets stuck but has no phone in the phone cabinet to call for help
3. Smoke detectors that are missing, or ones that have inspection dates dating back to the prior MILLENNIUM
4. Breakfast not open until the girl gets here to put the stuff out - regardless of when that is
5. Breakfast ends when the food runs out -- regardless of how quickly that happens
6. Room has no hot water
7. Coworker's room has only scalding hot water - whether sink or shower
8. Cleaning lady, when asked to clean the bathroom and provide fresh towels, proceeds to clean the inside of the toilet bowl (no gloves- barehanded) with a wash cloth, THEN the toilet seat, THEN the SINK, THEN the counter of the sink, and THEN the shower. I guess clean to dirty or dirty to clean isn't in the training manual.
9. Employees admit how shabby the place is, " cause some rooms get cleaned, others only when asked"
10. Drug tests are optional.
IS THERE A RATING LESS THAN 1 CIRCLE? THIS HOTEL IS THE REASON TRIPADVISOR SHOULD HAVE A RATING BELOW 1. WHY NOT ZERO?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone and TripOnline SA so you can book your Penrose Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skyview Plaza Hotel Philadelphia
- Skyview Plaza Hotel And Suites