“Fresh, delicious and lovely”
Review of Vietnam Palace

Vietnam Palace
Ranked #596 of 4,611 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant on the fringes of Chinatown and the convention center in downtown Philadelphia. The 2 times I ate there on my recent trip, I was completely happy. The menu was filled with yummy choices and everything (well, almost everything) i tasted was fabulous. The food was fresh, seasoned wonderfully and delicious. The prices are reasonable and the ambiance is very nice. The first night I was there was on a weekend evening, sothere was a little bit of a wait - but not a long one...and there was a nice bar. The 2nd visit was on a Monday - and we got right in. This restaurant is a gem. I will go there again, whenever I am in town.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Looking to travel to Chinatown for a great place for a date night? Look no further! This place is great with some many great options on the menu, you will not be disappointed. The atmosphere is nice as well as the service. Tell them I sent you

1  Thank bluejeanfood
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Food is decent but little pricey. I did not have to wait too long. The setup is not too crowded. I would come back.

1  Thank haithanhhuynh
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We went for the second time recently. We had the shrimp and crab dumplings and the salt battered squid. Both were delious. I also had the Thai iced tea which was very good. We will be back again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We come here almost weekly to enjoy their Pho. My Fiance is vegetarian and many places do not have a veggie pho (because of the broth), this one does! The service is outstanding, and we have been regulars for 3 years and counting!

1  Thank Chris R