We just got back form one lovely night at the Hotel Palomar Philadelphia. As a Kimpton In Touch member we have stayed at a lot of different Kimpton properties including many Palomar Hotels. This one is certainly on par with their other exceptional boutiques.
- Uniquely decorated
- Very comfortable beds and pillows
- King Spa room with Fiji Tub (need I say more)
- Courteous staff - the Valet/Bellmen were some of the best we have encountered anywhere
- $40 parking fee
Definitely upgrade to the King Spa room if you can swing it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is the first LEED Gold Certified luxury hotel in the heart of Center City is a testament to superior eco-friendly hotel design, personalized service and genuinely warm hospitality. Hotel Palomar is a unique luxury boutique hotel that features a striking lobby, the critically acclaimed Square 1682 restaurant and on-site fitness center. Throughout our boutique hotel, original artwork dynamically interacts with soft hues, luxurious custom furnishings and original architectural detailing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.