Le Meridien Philadelphia
  • Bar/Lounge
The Windsor Suites(Philadelphia)
  • Room Service
1,408 results
All reviewscity hallymca buildinglove parkconvention centersliding doorlobby barvalet parkingmodern hotelfront desk staffreading terminal marketfew blockscentral locationenjoyed my stayflower showking bedupon checkrittenhouse square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 31, 2014

It is a historical hotel, the lobby is special because what face you when you go inside the hotel is a bar. It includes rich art pieces. The food there is amazingly delicious, especially a kind of self owned honey.

Room Tip: The chair in the room is not very comfortable
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Doudou999
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Stayed here Jan. 23-26, 2014 during a conference. The layout of the hotel is a bit odd: our window looked out into an interior "courtyard" and through to the elevators which meant a clear view into our room and no real natural light. The light available from the switch by the door is so minimal you have to come all the way into the room to turn something on to see at all. The wardrobe door is arranged so that you cannot open the door to the hallway at the same time. The coffee maker is in there and the lighting is poor and we kept spilling water. The full length mirror is wedged in between the wardrobe and the door out-not very convenient. Our first day there housekeeping skipped us entirely. They did come right away after we called around 5 p.m. There were some odd stains on the chair and the floor lamp shade. We really expected more for $195 per night plus tax. On the plus side, the front desk staff was knowledgeable and helpful pointing out sites and locations on the map, as were the valets.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
EvanGM, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Tntpdx,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for staying with us. I appreciate you acknowledging our front desk and valet staff served you well. I do want to apologize for the other conditions you found in your room. I will work with my staff to improve them.

I do hope you will return to Philadelphia and give us the chance to serve you again.

Regards,
Evan

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We arrived a little early, with one of our family not feeling well. The staff got our room ready right away so we could lie down. We also had meetings, errands, and dinner, and the valet was very helpful with bringing our car in and out three times in one day, The bedroom and beds were very comfortable as well. We also found good rates online! We will definitely be back, as we are in Philadelphia frequently.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Generally speaking I really like this hotel. Interesting design creatively reusing an older structure, and the rooms are large and nicely-styled. Staff was great as well. I would stay here every trip to Philadelphia were the location not a bit off. It's not that far off, but there are a series of other options in Philadelphia which are perfectly-located. I have stayed here several times, so it must not bother me too much, but I might opt for elsewhere closer to the restaurant scene/Rittenhouse Square if traveling for other than business, and if I wasn't SPG-Platinum.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TDubMotoTraveler
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Spent one quick evening at this stylish and convenient center city hotel.
We are frequent visitors to Philadelphia for both business and pleasure. Have usually stayed ate the Ritz Carlton just a few short blocks away----but no longer. The staff at Le Meridien are top notch and go above and beyond. The hotel , housed in an old historical YMCA is expertly rehabbed and although it has the charm of an older building the rooms are decorated and outfitted very modernly. This is a true boutique hotel. Bathrooms are exceptionally clean and modern, bed super comfortable with great linens , bath robes , mini bar complete with Keurig coffee maker. Had a small issue with the in room coffee service as the milk was spoiled---one quick call to the front desk and within 5 minutes a pot of fresh coffee was provided gratis from the restaurant. This hotel is a gem and a keeper.

Room Tip: Higher floor back of hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank missybrown
EvanGM, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Missy,

Thank you for your FIVE STAR review! I am delighted we were able to provide you with a better hotel experience than the Ritz Carlton.

My staff and I look forward to serving you again.

Happy New Year,