Le Meridien Philadelphia
$133
$125
Kimpton
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$138
$128
Doubletree.com
$139
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$135
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$168
$160
Kimpton
  • Free Internet
$164
$100
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$150
Priceline
1,441 results
All reviewscity hallymca buildinglove parkconvention centersliding doorlobby barvalet parkingmodern hotelfront desk staffreading terminal marketfew blocksvalet servicecentral locationenjoyed my stayflower showking bedupon check
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for one night because she had to fly out of Philly the next morning. The hotel was wonderful. The valet was so friendly and helpful, the hotel was elegant, the room was comfortable with a beautiful view of the city. Our only complaint was that we were not able to stay longer! Would have loved to use this as a starting point to exploring Philadelphia. We were charged a $38 fee for parking but we got a fantastic deal through hotwire so didn't mind spending the money. Called the desk to let them know when we needed our car and it was out front waiting for us in the morning. Loved this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Recently spent the night attending a wedding. The building is a former YMCA. Cool vibe. Roomy rooms. Interior "courtyard". Just love the look and feel of the place. Staff very helpful, friendly and professional. Will stay there again next overnight in Philly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shari S
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Nice location, but poor service and room was odd. Specifically, our room had no outside-facing windows, the toilet bowl was at least 6" lower than usual, and the vanity basin was at least 6" higher than usual. Go figure....

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank W S
EvanGM, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

WS,

Thank you for sharing your comments. I’m glad you enjoyed our location. Please let me apologize that you were not satisfied with the room itself. I would really appreciate if you would contact me directly so I can personally inspect the room you are referring too. To my knowledge all of our bathroom designs are set at industry standard heights, but certainly would like to be sure everything was built according to plans.

One of the unique qualities this 100 year old architectural treasure offers is many different room floor plans. Our interior rooms overlook the enclosed atrium area. Many of our exterior rooms have great views of City Hall or Love Park. If we are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to serve you again, I would encourage you to book the “superior” room option, as it offers the views you may have desired.

You can reach me via tele at 215.422.8200 or via email at evan.gm@lemeridienphiladelphia.com.

Wishing you safe travels through the New Year,
Evan

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Meridien for a wedding. It's hard to believe this is the same company that runs the SLS in Los Angeles, they just don't quite pull it off in Philadelphia. My wife found the room decor depressing and it seemed whenever we asked the front desk a question they had to check with a superior for the answer. The ballroom where the wedding was held and the event was very well done,but it took us 1/2 hour to get our car from valet parking upon leaving,overall I would say they need to do some work to get the service up to par on this location.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Worse hotel I ever stayed at and I travel a lot First room had no heat,front desk clueless about everything,waited 45 minutes for valet to bring my car. Another poor soul had been waiting 1 hour for her car. Room was dark,cheap looking and depressing
Never again

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Diane S

Diane,
I appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Please allow me to apologize that we missed the opportunity to earn your respect for our commitment to hospitality.

Please contact me as I would like some details on your stay so that I may ensure this does not happen again to you or any of our future guests.

I can be reached at 215.422.8200 or via email at evan.gm@lemeridienphiladelphia.com.
Evan