Le Meridien Philadelphia
Agoda.com
$229
Hotels.com
1,423 results
All reviewscity hallymca buildinglove parkconvention centersliding doorlobby barvalet parkingmodern hotelfront desk staffreading terminal marketfew blockscentral locationenjoyed my stayflower showking bedupon checkrittenhouse square
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stayed at the hotel in October for business. The location was convenient and the staff did an awesome job to offer service and accommodated our teams special requests for the conference we were attending.
The restaurant Amuse Brasserie exceeded our expectations. Our group was surprised by the fresh menu selections and that the Chef offered to adjust the menu for a member of our team who has a gluten allergy.
The only negative were the bed pillows. There should be an option for firmer bed pillows or updated to offer better neck support.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Loved my hotel room, almost like a junior suite. The staff was helpful. The only negative was that I had to call everyday to get my room cleaned. I would return to my room after 2:30 pm both days and the room was still messy. This was inconvenient as I was in Philly for a wedding and returned to begin dressing for the wedding. I asked for a late check out the third day since my plane to Italy was not leaving until 6 PM and was denied. I was told if later than 1 PM I would need to pay additional money. I thought this was funny since I could never get my room cleaned before 3 PM.
I would stay here again. The location is excellent, the hotel lobby and rooms excellent, the staff was helpful. I used the gym daily, located on the fourth floor and it was very nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The 2 of us stayed at this hotel after a class reunion. It was either this hotel or the Center City Sheraton. I chose this one because of the excellent reviews and it looks newer than the Sheraton. The decor is swanky funky. First thing you see is a bar when you enter. The check-in desk is tucked to the left side after you enter. The room we got had an indoor courtyard view. Even though we did not get an outdoor view, we were happy with the room. There's a McDonald steps away from the hotel if you need to grab a quick meal. Walking distance to everything. Easy to get a cab. I will choose this hotel again if I want to stay overnight after a night out. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were visiting for the wedding of a friend and our daughter was coming in from Boston on the Amtrak so this hotels location was perfect. We had a rental car and had driven up from BWI because of much lower airfares into BWI compared to PHL. Parking the car was expensive. The hotel was well appointed with a modern feel and a bar in the large lobby which was a bit cold feeling. The rooms were very nice, old style with an armoire for a closet. Bed was comfortable. We paid a reasonable rate for the location which made this more attractive than $300 per room rates near by. It was a good value in a good location.Staff was very responsive and positive.

Room Tip: A mile and a half from Amtrak. Parking around the corner can save some money compared to $38 valet parking. 10pm to 6am free parking on street (check to be sure).
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
EvanGM, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Tom,

Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel while visiting Philadelphia. I'm delighted you enjoyed your experience and want to thank you for the review and recognition of our great staff. It was also very nice of you to provide travel value tips for others, I'm sure they will find your review helpful!

I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again. Please let me know if I can ever be of service.

Regards,
Evan
evan.gm@lemeridienphiladelphia.com

Reviewed October 18, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com