“The best in Philly...”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The best in Philly...”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was looking for a spa in the Rittenhouse Square area for my Valentine's weekend stay. I was pleasantly surprised at the degree of professionalism and courtesy displayed by the entire staff at Rescue Spa.
The facilities were extremely clean and the energy felt warm and inviting. My facial was superb, one of the best that I have had. However, I have had better massages.

Visited February 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A Glowing Regular”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Every 8 weeks for two years now Dana puts the glow in my face. Her European Bio Facial is the best. She is extremely knowledgeable and honest and does not try suggest a product or procedure unless you need it. The spa is lovely and relaxing. The reservation staff is mostly helpful. A few could lose the unflattering attitude. Don't be put off. Serious visible results.

Visited September 2013
Chicago,Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great spa services in sunny serene loft setting.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I try to avoid overpriced spas at hotels, and Rescue Spa was recommended to me as being wonderful, quiet, 2nd floor oasis in the middle of the Chestnut Market St. shopping district. Alicia gives a wonderful collagen facial to women of a certain age, and I had a great manicure as well. All in a beautiful setting much nicer than the overpriced basement spa at The Four Seasons, and another dodgy "spa" called Toppers.

Visited March 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Best facial in Philly!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

This spa offers more than just facial services but you will not find a better facial in Philly than here! I find it special that the owner also works here and you see her participating in her bountiful created business. There are my estiticians to choose from- My first time was Monica whom I did not prefer. She was very fast when performing the facial which caused some pain to my face. My hair was so oily from all the 'face'(meaning to stay on face) products I looked like I just had a shower. My second facial with Jeni was wonderful! Everything a facial should be. She was thorough when cleansing, knowledgeable, and has been in the biz since 2001. She also told me ways to stretch my dollar on products; what was and what really wasn't needed. I felt she truly had concern not only about my face but my wallet also. This is a great spa!!

1 Thank Ashd0307
Park Ridge, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing and Rejuvenating”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. The citrus,cucumber, mint water was refreshing and delicious. There were also little food treats and tea. The massage rooms were very well equiped with heated tables and heated neck pillows. The massage therapist, Ron, was experienced and knowledgeble at many techniques including using hot stones. There is also a steam room in the women's locker room. I would defintiely come back here.

Visited February 2013