“Good food, nice staff”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

In the context of all of the Indian food I have ever eaten, on a scale of 1-10, I would give it a 7.

I thought the food was good and reasonably priced for dinner. The restaurant was nice, clean, and the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We went to King of Tandoor on our trip to Philadelphia. The place looks clean and nicely located. Quality was not bad but quantity surely was. I felt price was on the higher side too. We ordered biryani, though taste good (not excellent!!).....like 4-5 small chicken pieces and small quantity of rice....very disappointed with the amount of food rather than the quality of food. Also, I wish they could make their food less rich keeping a check on their oil and cream. Indian food is not always supposed to be that heavy.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had a great dinner at this restaurant. It was a five minute walk from our hotel. We had Mulligatawny soup, and a tandoori mixed grill. If you want alcohol with your meal byob. The service was excellent. It was a delicious meal and I highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We've only eaten vegetarian stuff here. For veg Indian, it's clearly the best in the city. Great service, very tasty, reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We visited King of Tandoor Recently with some of our friends based on some local ratings. To our surprise we found the food most ordinary compared to the price. Also, it was observed later that they changed the tips on our paid voucher to a different number. I asked the restaurant to send me the voucher...they refused.
Stay away fm King of Thief!!!