“Perfect Place to Unwind”
Review of Rittenhouse Square

$28.00*
Philadelphia Small-Group Holiday Tour
Ranked #28 of 463 things to do in Philadelphia
More attraction details
Owner description: People-watching is the favorite pastime at this busting park, with loads of benches to accommodate weary pedestrians.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We took the Phlash Trolley to Rittenhouse Square around lunch time and strolled around this lovely park. There were a lot of people walking and sitting on benches and enjoying this beautiful, sunny day.

After our stroll we went to Parc Restaurant and sat at an outside table so we could view the park from where we were sitting. It made our lunch much more enjoyable. This is a perfect place to sit & relax and just do nothing.

My photos will speak louder than my words.

1  Thank bainso

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I am from Istanbul and my visit to Philly coincided with the Gezi Park incidents back home. Looking at both Parks and the different state of minds made me feel sad and hopeful. Besides, as any Park in the middle of loud and chaotic cities, this one can give you all the break you need from that.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is how every square should be in every city in America. Take a cue from the Europeans! Lovely, restful and wonderful.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Walk my dog there every day. Lot's of interesting people and restaurants. The dog usually meets a friendly companion or two.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

A great place to sit and relax and watch the world go by. Very pretty, especially in the spring,, and good restaurants nearby.