“Surprise of the day.”

Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed February 21, 2013

When I got the burger I ordered I thought it looked small. By the time I was finished I realized that not only was it the opposite it was very good. The fresh cut shoe string fries were excellent. I would go here again.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

My girlfriend and I were very hungry and we selected the first place we saw which was the Field House. Now, being from Baltimore, I've heard a lot about the Philadelphia Cheesesteak. This was my first time trying an AUTHENTIC Philadelphia Cheesesteak. It was very enjoyable, there's also lots of artifacts from sports stars.

Overall, the food was good. Atmosphere was average. I was ok with it.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Stopped in for a bite to eat before sons and I went to the Philadelphia auto show. Food was fine. Atmosphere was unique. Large tables with benches which you could end up sharing with other patrons. Not sure if I like that or not.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stopped in to the Field House after a Flyers game for a bite to eat. Great location and very nice atmosphere. It was crowded but we were sat almost immediately and all the staff were very nice and friendly. I had a cheeseburger that was one of the best I have ever had and cooked perfectly. The waiter recommended the grilled ribeye steak sandwhich to my husband. It was tasty, however, don't expect it to be a typical Philly cheesteak, it is literally several thick sliced pieces of ribeye steak on a roll. They have a large selection of beers and several large TVs. It would definitely be a great place to watch sports. We would definitely return.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Very noisy spot but an escape from the hotel fare. Some 50 beers on tap. Convenient to convention center and nearby hotels. Large TVs with sports everywhere.