“Please Touch in Philly”

Ranked #12 of 463 things to do in Philadelphia
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hands-on museum where adults and children can learn and explore together. The museum is open Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Admission is $17 for adults and children age one and over. Children under one are free.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Definitely a great spot for kids! Our 5yr old and 2 yr old had a blast! We went on Good Friday and there were a ton of kids there. I would prefer less crowds because I feel the kids couldn't really enjoy each exhibit thoroughly because we're shuffling them in and out very hurriedly to avoid the rush of the other families. A must do again though!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,179)

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The kids LOVED it! We had a 10, 9, 6 and 5 year old and they had a wonderful time. It was definitely super good for the younger ones, but the two older ones still enjoyed themselves. One of the things we really loved was the cut out face pictures where the carousel is. We spent ages photographing ourselves in front of them and roaring with laughter! My 5 year old has not stopped talking about the place, and when are we going back!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I imagined a place where children would play with and on pieces of art, interact, and learn to enjoy art. Apparently that is not the mission. With a 4 year old, I found it dull, used up, lacking in imagination, rarely interesting to me or him. He did come to love the RR set-up, and he received one for his birthday, so it was worth the visit.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We love this place. Have taken all 3 of our grandchildren there at different times & always had so much fun. The price is very reasonable too for a full day of lots of different activities for the kids.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We loved everything about this amazing place. My 2 year old loved it, as well as my hubby and I. We will be going back when my little one has a bit more stamina to stay longer!! Great staff!! Great activities!!