Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
$179
$160
$229
2,132 results
All reviewsthe reading terminal marketacross the streetgreat locationfloor restaurantparking garagecenter cityjunior suitewithin walking distanceliberty belljefferson stationrestaurant stafftop floorflower showhotel is locatedindependence hallbusiness centerfront desk staff
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I travel to Phillly twice a year, once at X-mas and second in July to visit my parents. I always, stay at the Garden Inn in Center City. It is a beautfully maintained facilty, located in the heart of the city. Everyone from the front desk, maintenance personel, and housekeepers are extremelous courteous, and bend over backwards to make your stay a truly pleasant experience. After my recent stay, the manager Jeff, even contacted me personally to insure my stay was everything that i wished for. I will be in Philly again in July, and because I always sing the praises of this hotel. My parents will be joining me for a weekend there. I am sure they will find it as rewarding as I do. Keep up the great work guys!!
Norman Taylor, Fort Lauderdale, FL

Room Tip: The suites are spacious and provide every comfort!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Loved staying at this hotel. The rooms were spotless, the staff were friendly and the kids lived the pool. The breakfast was excellent. My kids enjoyed pancakes and eggs. My wife and I loved the coffee and the omlet station. This hotel is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Philly. Great for walking around the city center.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I'm a Diamond Hilton HHonors member and I just wanted to say what a nice time we have at The Hilton Garden Inn in Philadelphia.

We have 6 year old twins and we live in Manhattan. Every time there’s a long weekend, I ask our children what they want to do, and they always say they want to go to the Hilton Garden Inn in Philadelphia, so we hop on the Amtrak and come down as often as we can.

Your hotel is great for us. Centrally located and near the Reading Terminal Market, it has a good urban feel similar to New York. The hotel is clean and the front desk staff is very helpful and friendly. The pool is perfect for the kids. Also great are the people who work in the 10th floor restaurant.

But the real story I want to share with you most is about Reggie from the 10th Floor restaurant. My children love Reggie and they talk about him all the time (I'm not kidding!). They always tell me that they want to go to Philadelphia to see Reggie. We recently stayed at the New York Hilton and Towers and we were having dinner in the bar. The server brought the food and my daughter whispered to me: "He's nice…but he's not like Reggie".

Anyway, thanks for another great weekend. And we will be back very soon!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I want to commend Jacqueline Silva and Richard McMickens for their outstanding customer service and compassionate caring ways. Our family was in a frightening position Christmas Day Night that we needed assistance as we were eight hours away from Philadelphia. I had made numerous calls to other hotels asking for help and finally had the pleasure of reaching Jacqueline, she along with Richard took our dilemma as if it were their own and between the two of them provided customer service that goes beyond expectations. It was so comforting to know that these two individuals truly cared and were willing to lend a helping hand.
Our words cannot express the peace of mind that they gave us on Christmas night, please know that the services provided by the staff at this hotel are beyond excellent. Again Jacqueline, Richard and the Staff at the Hilton Garden in Center City Philadelphia - Thank you and Happy New Year.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I’m a Hilton guy (have been Diamond for years), and this is the worst Hilton property I’ve stayed at…ever.

The good: The staff was pleasant, breakfast good, and it was close to where my meetings were.

The bad:
Lobby smelled like a tanning salon.
This was the dirtiest rooms I’ve been in at a major flag.
There was hair in the shower and on the wall by the bathroom mirror.
I was in a room with two double beds, with 6 pillows between them, and only 1 was not stained.
Bad matresses.
The walls are so thin, I could hear everything going on in the room next store and in the hallway.

Buildings get old, that’s one thing. There’s no excuse, though, for unclean rooms.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
HGIPhillyGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you encountered an opportunity with the cleanliness of your guest room, I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again, I appreciate your honest feedback.