“Will stay there again!”

Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel
Ranked #9 of 88 Hotels in Philadelphia
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was in PHL on business and this hotel was close to
the company I was visiting. Being allergic to feathers I asked advance for feather pillows its cetera to be removed and they were. The service in the restaurants and the service overall exceeds 5 stars.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank redrocklv
Vincent V, General Manager at Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Bonjour redrocklv,

What a wonderful review to read! We take our guest requests very seriously and take pride in doing all that we can to accommodate preferences so that each of our guests may have the most magnificent experience possible.

We truly look forward to having you stay again on your next business (or leisure!) trip.

Warm regards,

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Myself and a group of friends headed to Philadelphia for a girls weekend and stayed at the Sofitel Philadelphia the weekend of November 2nd, and may I say how impressed I am with the level of customer care and service this hotel provides. In particular, I'd like to let you know that Tammy Truong is hands down THE BEST and MOST attentive hotel team member I think I have ever met in my 15+ years of traveling. We spoke over email and I was so touched by her personalization and care to my reservation that I had to thank her in person - she is so lovely and professional and I so grateful to have met her. I believe I have made a good friend in Philadelphia!

Not only is the level of customer service impeccable, but the rooms are a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y amazing. The level of detail and cleanliness (and I am a friend-certified clean freak) is spectacular.

I plan on making the Sofitel Philadelphia my only hotel destination from now on when visiting Philadelphia and the surrounding area. What a spectacular hotel!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Bonjour 551BEEG,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! Tammy is certainly a wonderful asset to our team of ambassadors here and has a passion for creating a unique experience for each of our guests. I truly appreciate your comments of recognition for her and will be sure to pass them along.

I am delighted that our service, rooms, and cleanliness have created a memorable experience and that we are now your choice hotel in Philadelphia. We absolutely love to pamper our guests time and time again, and we all look forward to welcoming you back!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife and I love Philadelphia, we watch the hotel rates and come up when they are reasonable. This is by far our favorite hotel, the service is tremendous, the rooms are nice and the place has an ambiance of a hotel that truly wants to take care of our guests. The staff remembers you and they treat you like an old acquaitance.

Dear Garrison L,

I truly appreciate you sharing your comments about the service provided by our ambassadors here. Our goal is to create the most unique and luxurious experience possible for each of our guests, and we certainly do delight in the opportunity to welcome back our frequent guests.

We thank you for the wonderful 5 star review, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The Sofitel Associates were professional and provided excellent service,
from the Front Desk, Room Service, and Valet. Traveling with pets,
the room location was excellent, security was good, food quality and service
very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Bonjour Jennifer1692,

Thank you for the fantastic 5 star review! I am pleased that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us and had the opportunity to interact with some of our ambassadors, who delight in providing the most luxurious experience possible for each of our guests.

We hope to have the opportuniuty to welcome you back to the Sofitel Philadelphia soon!

Merci,

Reviewed November 13, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We planned a visit to Philly to visit our daughter and wanted to make an upscale visit with a wonderful place to stay and fabulous restaurants for our stay. The Sofitel is AMAZING! Thanks to all of the helpful reviews I read on Tripadvisor, we selected a Junior Suite, since we knew she and her fiancee would be meeting us at the hotel before our sightseeing adventures, and having the extra room with separate bedroom was perfect! The location in Rittenhouse Square is the ideal spot for easy walks to great restaurants and sightseeing. The staff is very friendly, the room was cleaned immaculately everyday, large bath with huge separate shower and deep, relaxing tub, and THE BED is phenomenal!! I still miss it and wish I could afford to purchase one on the website, yes..it's that wonderful!!
Be sure to have brunch in the Chez Colette, really great service and the food is terrific!!

Room Tip: Request a higher floor for a great view and spring for the Junior Suite! Well worth the price!
1  Thank CarolinaDreamin1

Dear CarolinaDreamin1,

What a wonderful 5 star review! It was a lovely choice to select a Junior Suite to utilize the separate living room area.

Chez Colette is certainly a favorite breakfast spot among locals in Center City, and I am so pleased you had the opportunity to indulge. I hope that upon your return, you may try some of the delicacies in Liberte, our urban chic lounge that serves lunch and dinner.

We truly hope to welcome you back to our "Perfect Oasis" soon, so that you may enjoy the most relaxing night sleep in our specially designed SoBed again!

À bientôt!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We wanted to be around the Rittenhouse Square area and chose the Sofitel because of a deal on Jetsetter.
The hotel did not disappoint. Excellent location in the middle of all the restaurants and shopping. Large, clean and comfy room and bathroom. Nice bath amenities. Modern decor.
Good value.

1  Thank Aluor
Vincent V, General Manager at Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Bonjour Aluor,

It is our delight that you chose to stay with us here in the heart of Center City. We truly appreciate your feedback, and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Merci,