Sofitel Philadelphia
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
$146
$199
$167
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
$159
$197
$186
  • Free Internet
3,462 results
All reviewsrittenhouse squarechez colettejunior suiteroom serviceturn down servicevalet parkingcomfortable bedcenter cityvery nice hotelfour seasonscentral locationlobby barrooms are largefew blocksliberty bellbonjourlanvin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife and I had to attend a wedding requiring an overnight stay in July. We could not have been more pleased with the accommodations. The room was spacious and clean; the large bed very comfortable. We had no difficulties with either service or staff, the latter never failing to be helpful.
The wedding for two hundred plus attendees conveniently took place at the hotel. It was clear by the attentive quality of staff at this event that we were witnessing rather seamless professionalism as regards both the reception and the meal following.
We were impressed.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
SofitelPhiladelphia, General Manager at Sofitel Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear RHL1946,

I am absolutely delighted to hear that you and your wife had such a pleasant time at the wedding we hosted. We have become a favorite wedding venue in Philadelphia and have formulated the perfect procedures to ensure a perfect outcome. We would love to welcome you and your wife back again even if you are not attending a special event. We are located in a great area for exploring the city and for a great weekend getaway.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 21, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I am on the road 5-10 days a month and whenever I am in Philadelphia the Sofitel is the place to stay. The location is great but what really makes the hotel is the staff and the rooms, by far the best bed I have slept in.

Dear johnmarc007,

I am thrilled that we are your hotel of choice when in Philadelphia! I am so very pleased that our location and our ambassadors’ attentiveness has made all of your stays so memorable and has influenced you in becoming such a loyal guest. We will continue to look forward to welcoming you to Sofitel Philadelphia for all of your trips and to continue to provide you with the excellent service you expect.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Just stayed 3 nights at Sofitel Philladelphia...everything about this hotel is great. Super location surrounded by loads of bars & restaurants. Every staff member is helpful, friendly & professional from the front desk through to the restaurant & the bar. I had breakfast all 3 mornings..1st day a la carte, next 2 buffet. Delicious & the coffee actually tastes like coffee! Miguel from Djibouti was an absolute delight..looked after us like long lost friends! The hotel lobby is lit by candlelight after dark & the bar area is buzzing & feels up market. The beds are THE most comfortable I have ever experienced, bar none! Would not hesitate to recommend & will definitely return.

Dear Maggie J,

I am so very pleased that you choose to stay with us during your recent business trip. It is also great to hear that you took advantage of our great location with all of the best restaurants and bars right outside our doors. I am very glad that our ambassadors made your stay memorable and made you feel special. I am also so pleased that you had the opportunity to see our evening candle lighting ritual that we perform every night at dusk. It is a ritual that we feel brings a lot of warmth to the hotel and creates a completely different environment. I would love to welcome you back again to Sofitel Philadelphia and to explore even more of what our great location has to offer.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great location and super comfortable beds. Staff is friendly but the one thing that was surprising was the horrible quality of the TV and cable in the room. Such a fancy hotel, you would think that the electronics would be from this era. Other than that, it was a great option to stay at in Philly and I would definitely recommend for a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Cynthia M,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our one of a kind So-Beds and our Rittenhouse Square location. We have not had any comments on our TV and cable and are so glad that you mentioned it here as all comments assist us in continuing to make changes to our hotel that keep up providing the best service and amenities. I would love to welcome you back again soon and to provide you with the perfect stay we strive to create.