This hotel makes Red Roof Inn look like the Plaza. The only good thing I can say about the Ritz Carlton Philadelphia is that the "ladies and gentlemen" of the staff try their best. But they have a very high mountain to climb. The rooms in this place should have been refurbished decades ago. And having the TV bolted to the bureau, and therefore unmovable, was a homey touch; are Ritz Carlton customers now stooping to stealing the TVs? Our visit happened to fall the weekend of a wedding, and our floor hosted 30 or so 2:30 a.m. post-wedding revelers, all trying to get into the same room to continue the party. Our call to the desk was met with the comment, "You know that we have a wedding here this weekend." What a hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia