I loved the lobby area, very spacious and open with beautiful décor. Rooms were nothing amazing, except for the bathroom which was huge with a spacious shower. The noise from the road below was ridiculous, but to be expected in a tight downtown area. The bar and restaurant were severely overpriced on drinks and food. I understand it's the Ritz, but their prices were silly high.
My wife arrived a couple days before me and when I got there, they could not get the key card to work properly. We also had towels with dried blood stains on them placed in the room one day. The staff was top notch and reacted immediately to correct any issue. This is a nice hotel with a convenient location, but you could probably do just as good or better for less money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia