Stayed at the Ritz for business. The hotel is located in a great location near city hall. One block from the orange line and a quick 5 minute cab ride (less than $10) to the train station. Walking distance to Reading Terminal market, Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other historical sites. Property provides free bottled water and chocolates at turn down. Did not visit the spa or fitness facilities. Lobby is stunning with a great bar for late night cocktails. Excellent and helpful as to be expected from a Ritz.
Strangely the mini bar was empty but you could phone in your request. Fridge located in room. Good wifi signal. Poor water pressure in the shower, but perhaps due to the fact we were on the 26th floor? Property was not as luxurious (linens, bath products, towels, etc.) at other Ritz properties or even some Four Seasons thus only a 4 rating. Def. worth a stay for the right price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia