We surprised our daughter with a stay in downtown Philadelphia at the Ritz Carlton. From the doorman opening our car door to the time we left a couple days later, the service was outstanding. We used the fitness room several times, got a great recommendation from the concierge and enjoyed our room. The location is superb as we easily walked on Walnut Street to Rittenhouse Square and made our way to the Reading Terminal. Downtown Philadelphia was a delight due to the convenience of our location. Can't rave highly enough about our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia