Stayed here June 2012 for one night. It was pouring the rain when we checked in. Really hard to get a place to park for valet to take our car. The valet guy was nice and carried all of our stuff in the pouring rain and was soaked, but didn't complain not once. Took awhile to get checked in, once we did, we made it to our room fairly easy. The room was really nice and clean and was very spacious. We had the city view room with the king size bed. The wrong luggage was brought to our room and it took awhile for us to actually get the correct luggage. Price was kinda high for the room compared to the others I have stayed in. Probably wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia