The check in process at this hotel was very inefficient. After giving my details and initial questions from the receptionist, for the next few minutes there was just complete silence where he kept on playing with the computer. Once he was done he started asking me the same questions asked earlier.
The room was good however the TV did not work, the bathroom was very nice especially the toiletries. Best part about the hotel is definitely the grand lobby and the restaurant where the food is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia