My wife and I arrived at the Ritz after a long drive to Philly from Boston; we were welcomed at the curb immediately and ushered to the registration desk. While completing the registration, a young woman offered us glasses of champagne - this was a fabulous start to the weekend!
Every person on the Ritz staff was friendly, attentive and solicitous. Bill Richardson not only gives a great shoeshine, he is a great ambassador for the hotel, greeting and engaging everyone who enters the side door to the hotel. Bartenders, doormen, concierges - they all went out of their way to make our stay special.
By the way, the room rates were very attractive, especially given the location, amenities and high quality accommodations; I highly recommend that travelers consider the Ritz when in Philadelphia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia