Went to philly for the flower show had a great time. The ritz carlton was excellent. as soon as you walk in the door there handing you champagne. Every time i came through the door they would give me a glass. just sitting on the couch in the lobby looking up at the architecture was so nice.The entire staff from the doormen to the maids were the best. I could of stayed for week it was so nice.Then reality hits you and you have to go back to work on monday.Cant wait to go back thanks for a great weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia