Had the pleasure of spending a night at the Ritz Philly in late December 2012 and both the hotel and service was extraordinary. The lobby was beautifully decorated for the holidays and the bar in the lobby looked like a great place to grab a drink and laughs. I didn’t get a chance to hit the fitness facility but heard it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Amex, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia