We travel a lot and have stayed in hotels including the Peninsula and Four Seasons. This particular Ritz Carlton surpassed them all! We were in Philly for the Marathon this weekend and our stay at the Ritz was simply perfect!. The hotel is beautiful and in a central location - right next to the stunning City Hall building and a nice walk down to the Art Institute. The lobby, rooms, and staff were all superior. The hotel was incredibly welcoming to all the people in town for the run and gave us very nice and thoughtful "nutrition" bags with healthy treats. Nina from the Front Office was also terrific in resolving a very minor issue with a light bulb needing to be changed by following up and sending a nice card to our room. This hotel also, unlike our other experience with running events, bent over to accommodate a later check-out time.
Overall - super outstanding!! Cannot say enough great things about this hotel and the people that work there. Thank you to everyone - including maintenance and cleaning. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia