This is a good hotel. But with the RC name I really expect an excellent hotel. Room was nice but seemed to be missing the normal amenities one expects at this level. Room thermostat was set at 80 when I entered and took several hours to get temp down. There was no guest book listing hotel services.
When I came to my room on the 17th floor at 5pm there was a room service cart by my door with leftover food. The next morning when I left at 9 am, it was still there. Not what you expect at RC.
All in all i'd stay again but mainly because it was cheaper than other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated neoclassical hotel set in a century-old landmark bank in downtown Philadelphia. The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia is a stately testament to the city and an exceptional place to experience all the city has to offer. Walk in the footsteps of America's forefathers and become a part of history. Stay in the heart of Center City and absorb the energy of the city as you spend your day exploring Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and other cultural treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Philadelphia