Stayed here for 4 nights recently with several family members. We booked 2 rooms and we lucky enough to be booked right next to eachother. Beware the kitchens and counter spaces are nowhere near as spacious as shown on the website. Our room (2 queens) had a tiny kitchen and no counter space. The other room - also 2 queens - had the same kitchen with a counter space for one person. Our room had 2 walk in closets which was great especially for extended stays. I also liked that there was a mirror with a counter outside the bathroom so you could do make-up, hair, etc. while someone else was using the bathroom. Rooms were clean and nicely decorated and seemed updated. Unfortunately for us, we got fewer and fewer towels each day and when we requested more we were told there were no more in the closet. Towels were also scarce at the pool. The pool was perfect for the kids but too cold for us. The surrounding buildings are tall so there was never a lot of sun there. There also wasn't a bathroom so we had to trek from the rooftop (floor 24) to our room (floor 9) to go to the bathroom. Very inconvenient! The front desk staff was superior and always accommodating. On 2 separate occasions when we asked for directions a staff member walked us out the the sidewalk to show us landmarks to turn at. We ate dinner at the pub and it was quite good. You could carry out up to your room which was a nice bonus as well. We walked everywhere (Liberty Bell, Eastern State Penitentiary, Museum of Modern Art) and found the hotel to be very centrally located. Overall we were pleased with Windsor Suites and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DOWNTOWN PHILADELPHIA HOTEL - UNIQUE URBAN HOTEL SUITES Experience modern urban living at The Windsor Suites, your home away from home in downtown Philadelphia. A perfect blend of modern comfort and authenticity, our hotel captures the spirit of discovery and innovation instilled by Benjamin Franklin. Discover the city as you walk out our front doors and visit any one of the renowned arts and cultural destinations at your fingertips, such as The Philadelphia Museum of Art, Comcast Center, and Rittenhouse Square. Our spacious studio and one-bedroom suites feature fully equipped kitchens, living and dining space, and breathtaking skyline views to suit both business and leisure travelers. Savor traditional Irish cuisine at Con Murphy's, stay connected in our fully equipped business center, or host an event in the flexible 1,900 square foot meeting space. When it is time for fitness and wellness, re-charge in our fitness center, or lounge by our rooftop pool overlooking the city. Regardless of your purpose for visiting Philadelphia, you'll find that Windsor Suites embodies the genuine warmth and pride that our great city is known for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia