1,708 results
All reviewsfull kitchenirish pubrooftop poolwalk in closetfront desksmall kitchenfranklin instituteone bedroom suitemuseum districtcity hallwithin walking distancelove parkrocky stepslogan squaresuburban stationlocation is greatparking garage
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stayed at the Windsor Suites while we toured Philadelphia. Good location, professional staff, large suites and very comfortable. We did not utilize the on site restaurants - neither appealed to my husband. The parking fee was about what I expected but that does not make it any more tolerable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights was in a great loction. Hotel rooms were compfy an plenty of space, but we had a problem with our shower we had no hot water an had to get someone to come twice to sort ut out, also our bath plug wasn't working. But on the plus side the Irish bar below Con Murphey is fab, great food and very pleasant staff especially the manager she is so helpful an great tourist guide also...
For the price we paid for our stay there it was worth it an would recommend it when you visit that amazing little city of philidelpha!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This very reasonably priced apartment hotel in the heart of the vibrant (yet refined) museum district is just a few blocks walk from the Franklin Institute, the Barnes, the Rodin Museum, the National Academy of Sciences and other great institutions. Additional to its convenient location, the hotel offers very spacious suites (the largest we have experienced) with ample living room seating, dining area, office area, a full kitchen and spacious sleeping quarters. And, the bath has a large magnified makeup/shaving mirror -- an amenity that most hotels neglect -- but which is prime on my list of necessities. There are many restaurants and pubs in the area, two of which connect to the hotel. We had a really nice stay here and would definitely return on our next trip to Philly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank artgallerygal
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed here at the end of September. I called the hotel the day prior because I hadn't received a 'we welcome your upcoming stay' confirmation email. We were a bit confused because the exterior on the side of the hotel in which we entered did not look like the website. We were welcomed by a parking attendant ( for which we paid a parking fee plus tax on top of the room rate plus 2 separate tax lines but I digress...) that we had a hard time communicating with. On to the room...the location in Center City was fantastic...the closest subway stop was scary. The room itself allowed any and every noise...you can hear people slamming doors throughout the night, toilets flushing, showers running, etc. There is also some type of alarm (I believe it may be an office building's parking gate) that starts going off at 5:45 a.m. and consistently goes off every couple of minutes thereafter.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Love_to_Travel16_02
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great hotel. Its a little older hotel but nice and clean. Close to all sites downtown. Restaurants were good. Love the free wi-fi. Valet parking was nice but my car smelled like sour cream & onion chips one day when it was brought to me, not sure if the attendant ate his lunch in my rental or not. View of city was good.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business