1,736 results
All reviews full kitchen irish pub rooftop pool walk in closet front desk small kitchen franklin institute one bedroom suite museum district city hall within walking distance rocky steps love park logan square suburban station location is great parking garage
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights was in a great loction. Hotel rooms were compfy an plenty of space, but we had a problem with our shower we had no hot water an had to get someone to come twice to sort ut out, also our bath plug wasn't working. But on the plus side the Irish bar below Con Murphey is fab, great food and very pleasant staff especially the manager she is so helpful an great tourist guide also...
For the price we paid for our stay there it was worth it an would recommend it when you visit that amazing little city of philidelpha!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This very reasonably priced apartment hotel in the heart of the vibrant (yet refined) museum district is just a few blocks walk from the Franklin Institute, the Barnes, the Rodin Museum, the National Academy of Sciences and other great institutions. Additional to its convenient location, the hotel offers very spacious suites (the largest we have experienced) with ample living room seating, dining area, office area, a full kitchen and spacious sleeping quarters. And, the bath has a large magnified makeup/shaving mirror -- an amenity that most hotels neglect -- but which is prime on my list of necessities. There are many restaurants and pubs in the area, two of which connect to the hotel. We had a really nice stay here and would definitely return on our next trip to Philly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank artgallerygal
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed here at the end of September. I called the hotel the day prior because I hadn't received a 'we welcome your upcoming stay' confirmation email. We were a bit confused because the exterior on the side of the hotel in which we entered did not look like the website. We were welcomed by a parking attendant ( for which we paid a parking fee plus tax on top of the room rate plus 2 separate tax lines but I digress...) that we had a hard time communicating with. On to the room...the location in Center City was fantastic...the closest subway stop was scary. The room itself allowed any and every noise...you can hear people slamming doors throughout the night, toilets flushing, showers running, etc. There is also some type of alarm (I believe it may be an office building's parking gate) that starts going off at 5:45 a.m. and consistently goes off every couple of minutes thereafter.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Love_to_Travel16_02
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great hotel. Its a little older hotel but nice and clean. Close to all sites downtown. Restaurants were good. Love the free wi-fi. Valet parking was nice but my car smelled like sour cream & onion chips one day when it was brought to me, not sure if the attendant ate his lunch in my rental or not. View of city was good.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Hotel rates in Philadephia have become so inflated we thought we might need to stay outside the city. ($200+ for 2 star chains? I don't think so). Then we found The Windsor Suites online. Honestly, the rates were SO MUCH lower than anything nearby, I was a bit concerned but the location was perfect, the room photos and reviews were very good, and we were out of options.
Others have stated but let me reiterate - this hotel is one block away from the Four Seasons. It is an easy and beautiful walk (about 1.25 miles) to the Philadelphia Museum, and on the way there you pass the Rodin Museum (my personal favorite) as well as Philadelphia's modern art museum. Also very easy access to main roads and two interstates. Perfect location.l
There isn't room service and the lobby is modest at best BUT there are 3 restaurants within 50 feet of the front door and great blue crab cakes at Phillips approximately 2 blocks away.
We interacted with 3 different people behind the front desk and all were pleasant, friendly, helpful and fast to give us service. Our room was enormous. We had a walk in closet that was actually a converted separate room with a safe as well as a fully furnished kitchenette, bath, and large sleeping area with separate table, chairs and a desk. All was clean, bathroom looked new, the rest of the room wasn't new but all in good repair. Good working A/C and no strange noises from plumbing or ventilation in the middle of the night. Also relatively sound proof to other rooms.
Valet parking is always overpriced in big cities - and with tax it came to about $35/day. It did offer unlimited in and out privileges at no extra cost. It was a bit disorganized and on the one occasion when we needed our car quickly, it took 20 minutes. I didn't see any parking lots nearby to compare pricing. We did arrive home late one night (after 1AM) and that wasn't a problem.
Even with the additional parking charges and some confusion getting in and out of the lot, our total cost was STILL $50 or more less per night than anything else nearby. I'd say that's well worth not having a glitzy lobby and lobby bar or 24 hour diner downstairs. We'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Our room was at the end of a hall on the 14th floor on the back of the building. VERY QUIET and really interesting views of the tall, mirrored buildings around us.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple