We visited Philadelphia for a wedding the first week of October. I chose La Reserve based on location, price and other reviews. It was all I hoped it would be. Friendly staff and lovely first floor suite. If you have large pieces of luggage the first floor is a must. Continental breakfast during the week and made to order breakfast on weekend. Our room had a notebook with the history of the B&B and many other interesting and helpful prices of information which were much appreciated.
The home is full of original details and antiques. It is located in a beautiful quiet neighborhood a few blocks from Rittenhouse Square. Easy to walk to most everything. Would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Reserve consists of two beautifully well-preserved, 1850's Four-Story Townhouses located only three blocks from Rittenhouse Square in the Heart of Historic Center City Philadelphia. Our convenient location is within walking distance to many exclusive shops and fine restaurants located on Rittenhouse Square, as well as many major Philadelphia Historic attractions and sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your La Reserve Center City Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- La Reserve Center City b&b