Love the Alexander for many things: gorgeous old building, reasonably priced, great location close to beatiful neighborhoods and restaurants, nicely done rooms, and a more than adequate breakfast is included. My only complaint is the hardness of the beds. My husband and I love to stay there but after numerous stays this winter, we are really having a problem with the hard beds. The Alexander would become our home away from home in the city if they would just put a softer and more plush pad under the sheet Sounds like a small thing but after all, sleeping is a key factor in our stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia