Stayed at the Alexander Inn for two nights and had a wonderful experience. The Inn is located in a charming and lively neighborhood with beautiful old brownstones, great restaurants, and a short walk to most places I wanted to go.
The staff is outstanding. Very helpful and very funny. They always gave great advice. Pointed us towards perfect meals, both times right around the corner.
Only downside was the noise level outside on the street at night due to bars/restaurants nearby. And the bed was a little too hard for me.
I highly recommend this hotel. In fact, I am attending a conference next year in Phili and plan to forego the Starwood points and conference center hotels for this "heavenly" place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia