Stayed here for two nights while visitng my son. Great location close to historic sights and in the theatre district. Walked everywhere and there are easy maps and street signs to follow
Enjoyed the murals on many nearby buildings
Walked to the Barnes museum and lived the cherry trees in full bloom along the way
Plenty of nearby restaurants coffee shops and the best gelato in Philly
The staff is kind friendly and very helpful
Great breakfast w/ plenty to choose fro
Highly recommend !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia