I've now stayed twice at the Alexander Inn while attending large conferences at the convention center. It's really a wonderful spot - an easy 15-20 minute walk up to the convention center and Reading Terminal Market. The rooms are small, but nicely furnished. The continental breakfast is generous with lots of options - way better than at chain hotels. And the staff are really nice and helpful. Prices are always competitive. I won't stay anywhere else in Philly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia