The Inn was very comfortable but due to a change in itinerary I had to book at the last minute for a couple nights 7-8 October before proceeding to Washington by train. Thus I had a very small room with twin bed that felt cramped. Also with the multi-national mix of guests as evidenced by the languages and accents during breakfast, I recommend that the hotel install multi-use electrical sockets as with all the electronics carried, adaptors for UK/Europe plugs can't suffice for laptop, mobile, electric razor, etc.
The staff were very helpful, and I'd like to single out Byron who was in the middle of a very long shift but remained very cheerful and willing to help with advice, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia