We were given a warm welcome on arrival at the Alexander Inn. You are able to park outside for 20 minutes or so to unload your car and then the parking is just a couple of blocks away at $15 per night.The Lobby has quite a Victorian style, but the room was contemporary/deco in comparison. The bathroom was quite compact, but had everything we needed. We like a firm bed, so we were pleased with this. The room was also cool, with a good A/C unit. For a hotel, we had a very quiet, undisturbed sleep. The breakfast was generous and lots of choice, which was a bonus. The hotel itself is centrally located and although we did the city bus tour, we also walked a fair bit during our 1 night stay. Overall, the Alexander Inn is great value and you definately get more for your money than you would expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia