Alexander Inn is an excellent hotel in the centre of Philadelphia. My sister and I stayed only one night here but we would have happily spent a lot longer at this hotel.
We arrived separately but my sister was able to check in prior to my arrival, even though I'd booked on my credit card. The guy at the reception was very friendly and made you feel right at home.
We were on one of the higher floors and it was really quiet and pleasant. The room itself is quite small but comfortable and cosy. Great value for money.
Coming from the UK, the breakfast was plentiful and constantly replenished. Plenty of pastries, fruit, waffles, english muffins, bread, yogurt, cereal, boiled eggs, bagels, scones and coffee. Breakfast here definitely set us up for the day. Having the coffee and pastries available all day is also a plus.
Overall, we really enjoyed our short stay here and I definitely would not hesitate to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia