Upon checking in got $76 parking ticket since I didn't park in the "yellow zone" for loading/ unloading. Where I come from in the midwest, yellow is bad, but in Philly they change the
rules and apparently "yellow is good". Meter maid didn't care and actually enjoyed writing ticket!
Philly is not tourist friendly. My recommendation is put your hand on your wallet when visiting Philly. Hotel is within walking distance of the historical center city area. Breakfast is very good with Danish and fruit. Easy walking to good restaurants/bars. Good value for what I paid. Hotel is very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia