Good...centrally located, you can walk to all the major galleries/museums in Philadelphia, and to the historic attractions by the river. easy also to walk to the main shopping areas.
generally a pleasant part of town to amble round in..urban gentrified inner city chic type scene
Front desk v helpful, free pcs in basement, free breakfast ( though only cheap nasty sugary yoghurt prcvided)
Rooms well furnished and comfortable
V noisy at night, due to street noise and poor sound insulation meaning plumbing noises from other rooms are audible
Most rooms face due West, there is no air con and you will come back in spring summer to a sweltering room. No ceiling fans.
No tea/coffee making facilities in rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia