A really lovely hotel to arrive to after a long journey from London. It's within walking distance of the city’s main centre such as the Reading Terminal Market (head to DiNic's for the best pork sandwich ever!), Liberty Bell Centre/ historical district, Love Park and much more. Philadelphia is a really great walking city; I and my partner very rarely used any form of public transport.
As far as the hotel goes, it was clean with descent sized rooms, breakfast was very nice- good selection of pastries and cereals, juice etc and overall a very friendly atmosphere with helpful staff.
Highly recommended for couples who are looking for an nice boutique style hotel with a great location and reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia