We stayed at the Alexander Inn during the hottest time of the year in Philly. The hotel and all it's employees are just great. The rooms are quite beautiful, much more than you would expect. Once you are in your room you forget that you are in the middle of this big noisy city. It is very peaceful and relaxing inside. There is also a gym and business center in the hotel that was also quite nice. Over all, the hotel is very clean, the staff is very helpful and I will go back any time I am in Philly. There is also plenty to do nearby and within walking distance. Yes there are bigger, more expensive hotels just down the street, but this place is quiet, small and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia