Alexander Inn is centrally located. However, it's east of Broad Street and thus a little off fancy Rittenhouse Square but close to numerous small restaurants and cafes. The rooms are on the small side but tastefully furnished. You do hear the street, and walls are a little thin but earplugs will let you sleep well in the comfy bed. Breakfast is served in a nice common room but nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia