We wanted a centrally located hotel and this is just that. We wanted a quiet room and got that too (neither hurricane Sandy nor our neighbours disturbed us) We wanted good value and paid only $159 per night. The people working at the Alexander were helpful and pleasant without exception. The area is full of restaurants and bars, so a boutique hotel without these is just fine. Is there anything to criticise? Maybe the bathtub is a bit small, but that's a minor detail. Dont hesitate to go to the Alexander
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia