Just back from a 3 day reunion with 4 friends of almost 60 years. The rooms included two double beds and alcoves with 2 chairs and a small table. Everything was spotless. The staff is very friendly and courteous. They had several good sugestions on where to go to eat or to tour. Breakfast included cereal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, coffee, juice and danish. It's walkable to the Liberty Bell and many other attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia