My family and I stayed at the Alexander Inn for two nights while we were on a nine-day college tour with our 17 year old son. The Alexander proved to be everything and more than we had read in the other positive reviews. The owners and staff are helpful, efficient, and consistently friendly extroverts. Every space in the hotel is well thought out and beautiful. While we found the hallways and our room tight, they are so well designed that the tightness added to the overall character and delight of the space. Breakfast is well done and we all appreciated that fruit was available throughout the day. The neighborhood is regenerating, energetic, safe, and within easy walking distance of Philadelphia's beautiful downtown and historic sites. Parking was convenient and reasonably priced. And despite all of these wonderful attributes, rates at the Alexander are a bargain compared to other Downtown Philadelphia hotels and inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia