“Great meat”
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 4,506 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: City Center West
Cross street: 15th Street
Transit: Conveniently located one block from both City Hall/15th Street, Septa Regional Rails only 2 blocks away and Walnut/Locust subway stations.
Description: Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House proudly opened to critical acclaim in Philadelphia in November of 2008. Our Cuisine - We feature USDA prime beef, fresh seafood, & incredible cold water lobster tails. Our breads, salad dressings, sauces & desserts are all made from scratch daily from traditional recipes. Our Wines - Our award winning wine list offers over 1,000 selections from around the world. Our Ambience - Our 24,000 square foot restaurant features three distinctive dining levels, each carved from the historic bank space built in 1922. A breath taking 40 foot wine tower is the center piece of the restaurant. So whether you’re dining in our vibrant main dining room, enjoying the view from our mezzanine, or attending an event in our breathtaking wine cellar, you’re sure to experience an evening to remember. Our Location - We are conveniently located in Center City at 15th & Chestnut in the historic Packard Grande Building.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The place is beautiful and the food (meat )and desert (cheesecake) were awesome. Good money value. You need to book ahead if you are planing to go on week ends. Week day are easier. HAve a small jacket as A/C is strong.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

You are awed by the sheer size of the place. I went during restaurant week so it was packed. I need to go again during a regular day so I can avoid such large crowds. If that's possible. The food was well prepared and the servers moved with swiftness.

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I had been to Del Friscos in Orlando before and was really looking forward to the same experience in Philly. I went during restaurant week so it was a good value $35 for a soup/salad, entree and a dessert. My friend ordered the lobster Mac and cheese. That was the only great part of our meal. My black been soup was watery. My steak was just okay. My apple cake dessert was plain lousy ( and I am easy to please in the dessert department). Service was slow. We waited about 20 minutes for our drinks alone. It'll be a while before I try this one again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

This location is the best. The staff and food are GREAT which ever location you go to but I go here so much that I think I have an addiction....LOL From the Sea Food Tower to the Lemon cake....you cant go wrong. The applewood bacon is AWESOME...... BTW NYC is second then Vegas.
Jerry Ehrlich from the Great City of Philadelphia

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Love the food, the atmosphere and the cocktails. Everything is really good and tasty. The whole magnitude of the bank atmosphere is killer. Pricey but hey you live once, right?