Stayed here for two nights at the end of June.
Needed to use the front desk phone to do a newspaper interview - after 5 minutes, she interrupted me (very angry) and saying I needed to get off the phone. After my interview (11 minutes), she professed to me that I was on the phone for 20 minutes and was very rude and disrespectful to me. So much for a "courtesy phone".
Management didn't' seem to care.
When my car was brought back from their very expensive valet service, I got in my car and drove home. When I got home and out of my car, I noticed the extensive damage to the rear of the vehicle, caused by the valet service. I have been trying to get the hotel to deal with the problem, they are avoiding dealing with it. The valet service will also not return calls. Finally, I've just made a report to the Philadelphia police and am leaving it with them.
Stay away from this hotel. There are others nearby that, I am sure, are better for you to stay in if you want to enjoy your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the heart of Philadelphia, Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center offers comfortable accommodations, and is just a short walk from the Strayer University. This three-star hotel features a state of the art fitness center for guests to work out effectively. All rooms are smoke-free and fully air-conditioned. Each is equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels, coffee and tea making facilities, and a private bathroom with designer toiletries. The hotel’s business center offers fax and photocopying services. Free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout. In addition, a gift shop and a 24-hour front desk are found on-site. Cherry Lounge and Restaurant serves American classics and comfort foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Furthermore, there are other dining options just within walking distance. Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center is within a ten-minute walk from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Liberty Bell Center is two kilometers away. Self-parking is located a block away for $29 a day or for $34 with in/out privileges. Upon check-in, a $35 hold will be authorized on your credit card and reimbursed if not used. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points