Stayed in on New Years eve. The hotel itself is very average, the rooms are small and a bit dated. The staff, however, made up for some of the hotel's lack of charm. The staff was very helpful and nice. The hotel also contains a decent eatery/bar - the Cherry Lounge or something like that. When I first arrived, I was a little concerned about the area but it turned out to be completely fine and much more centrally located than I had expected. Good for people looking to explore Philadelphia's tourist attractions. Also, very close to Reading Terminal Market and Market Street Station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter how you choose to travel around the city of Philadelphia, you'll love the location of the newest Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Starwood, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points